Tuesday 3 April 2012

at last!

Without doubt, BT have been the most difficult of all the services we have had to deal with; partly because they contract / sub-contract out the work through layers of companies. This means that no-one knows what is happening.
Our saga has involved 9 different reference numbers, 2 different phone numbers & 5 different teams. I have lost count of the number of phone calls I have made. They have e-mailed us knowing that we had no service; they have asked how we are getting on with the service they have failed to provide; they have rung to say that we do not need a pole or that the pole cannot be put up.
They managed to ring me last Friday, as the pole was being erected, to tell me that it would go up on Monday. They rang on Monday to tell me it would go up "today".
They rang today to give me a reference number for the complaint I made over a week ago, in which I asked for all communication to be by letter.
One of the first e-mails I saw as I connected today, was an e-survey they have sent as "they are really keen to know how they did" (they could start by reading my letters to them!)
Everyone has been unfailingly polite, even as I ceased to be. Everyone has tried to be helpful whilst being given poor information. My thanks to them all, and I hope that their bosses become more organised (!)

To make up for boring you, here is a picture that Keith took of the heron visiting our brook:

No comments:

Post a Comment